Strategic goals help you achieve your mission. They are things that you want your hospital to achieve over the next 12 months to 5 years that help you get closer to achieving the mission and vision you have established at your hospital.
Let’s look at some examples to help you visualize what this could mean for your hospital. Let’s say that your mission is to provide the best medicine to your patients while creating the best environment for your team. Here are some strategic goals you might put in place to keep your mission alive at your hospital.
- Hire a Surgeon for your hospital within 12 months.
- This goal will allow you to provide the best surgical options for your patients and bring in additional revenue for your hospital.
- When exploring this goal, you will need to break it down into smaller goals to help you achieve it over the next 12 months.
- Some of the smaller goals may be. Write and place an advertisement for a surgeon within the next week.
- Create a list of all mobile surgeons within the area by the end of the month.
- Establish a consistent four-day-a-week schedule for all full-time team members within six months.
- This goal speaks to the part of your mission that wants to establish the best environment for your team.
- Again this goal will need to be broken down into smaller bite-sized goals.
Check out our Vet Live Solutions for more information on how we can help you set and achieve strategic goals at your hospital.
Leave A Comment